Sales & Purchase Policy
Sale of Goods Agreement
- Sale of Goods: Pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Seller agrees to transfer ownership and deliver possession to the Buyer, and the Buyer shall pay for and accept from the Seller, the “Goods” listed at such prices as agreed by the Parties in this Agreement.
- Purchase Price: As consideration for the sale of the goods, on entering date of sale or delivery date, the Buyer shall pay to the Seller the purchase price of what is identifies on the price list sent.
- Payment Terms: Unless otherwise stated, payment for the Goods is due within number of days permitted for payment of the date of the Seller’s invoice. The Buyer shall pay a late fee of late fee amount if payment for goods exceeds a specified number of days permitted.
- Seller’s Representations: The Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer as follows:
- The Seller has full right, power, and authority to sell the Goods.
- The Good will be sold as described and this sale is made “AS IS.”
- Delivery of Goods/Shipping: The Seller shall deliver the goods per the terms listed below:
- Date of Delivery: The Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer on or within a specified delivery date or expected delivery window here.
- Location of Delivery: The Seller shall deliver the Goods to the location specified by the Buyer here: Buyer should provide delivery address here
- Delivery Notice: The Seller shall provide the Buyer with the shipment tracking information once it is available so that the Buyer can track the Goods in transit. The Seller will notify the Buyer of any delays that may affect the expected delivery date.
- Risk of Loss: The Seller assumes responsibility for the Goods, and all risk of damage, loss, or delay of the Goods, until the Goods are delivered to or collected by the Buyer. Once the Goods have been delivered to or collected by the Buyer, the Buyer assumes all responsibility for and risk of damage to such Goods.
- Force Majeure: The Seller and the Buyer shall not be considered in default hereunder or be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing any provisions of this Agreement in a customary manner to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by any reason beyond its control, including any act of God. The Party whose performance has been interrupted by such circumstances shall use every reasonable means to resume full performance of this Agreement as promptly as possible.
- Term and Termination: If one of the parties chooses to end the Agreement prior to product delivery, the Buyer is responsible for paying for all work and costs incurred up until that date